Registered Nurse (RN) - Part Time
Home Instead at Cascade Avenue, Beaverton, OR
- Our vision statement: "Together, Blessing Lives through Courage, Responsibility, and Love"
- This position is at an Oregon-licensed in-home care agency, MBCG, LLC dba Home Instead
- This position requires the performance of office and field work directly related to the general business operations of MBCG, LLC
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- You possess a current RN license with the State of Oregon.
- You have experience in community-based nursing such as home care, home health, or hospice.
- You have intimate knowledge of the medications commonly used for geriatric populations.
- You are respectful, warm, organized, detailed, resilient, and consider yourself a great leader.
- You must have a current driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle. You will receive reimbursement for on-the-job mileage.
SCHEDULE, COMPENSATION, AND BENEFITS:
- This is a part-time position with hours ranging from 25-30 per week. Daytime work schedule negotiable.
- Hourly wage is $45 per hour. Plus performance bonuses.
- Newly built out and furnished office space with plenty of space for physical distancing and a large training facility.
- Long-standing Home Instead franchise with experienced leadership. Learn more at www.homeinstead.com/352.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medication services to clients.
- Train CAREGivers to competently perform and document client medication administration.
- Ensure client satisfaction and retention through quality assurance home visits, competent caseload management, and frequent touch points with clients and their representatives.
- Report directly to the client services manager. The nurse also has regular contact with the general manager and franchise owner.
- Reflect the values of MBCG, LLC dba Home Instead Senior Care. Maintain high standards of professionalism, optimism, integrity, and respect.
- Provide 5-hour medication training session to CAREGivers each week. Session includes e-mar training, return demonstrations, and the evaluation of CAREGiver competence.
- Conduct 60-day quality assurance visits in the homes of clients who receive medication administration services. Focus on service quality and client retention.
- Monthly oversight of client medication administration records used by CAREGivers in client homes. Objectives are to monitor accuracy, improve safety, and ensure quality of medication services.
- Receive doctors' medication orders and work with pharmacies, families, and our client care team on filling secondary medication containers in client homes.
- Actively participate in regular meetings with management and team members.
- Maintain accurate and complete client files and records in compliance with client privacy guidelines, HIPPA regulations, and Oregon Administrative Rules.
- Proficiently use agency’s technology systems for the best benefit to clients, employees, and the agency.
- Ensure proper maintenance of in-home client journals. Oversee successful implementation of our Eldermark e-mar software.
- Assist with on-call duties as needed. Ensure coverage for new client starts outside normal business hours.
- Other duties assigned by the client services manager.
- Please apply at https://tigardor.in-home-care-jobs.com/x/apply/a23t5cs3aotj -- or click apply below.
- We like to conduct a brief interview by phone to be followed by a video conference or in-office interview. Our office is located at 8625 SW Cascade Ave., Suite 420, Beaverton, OR
- We look forward to meeting you!
|Title:||Home Health Registered Nurse (RN)|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 8625 Sw Cascade Ave, Suite 420 Beaverton, OR 97008. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 503.747-4663. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.