Job Title: CAREGiver Trainer and Client Retention Coordinator
Company: Home Instead Senior Care, Beaverton, OR
Schedule: Full Time, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a one-hour break, Occasional on-call duties
Compensation: $16 to $19 per hour with Kaiser insurance and quarterly/annual bonuses
Our Vision: "Together Blessing Lives through Courage, Responsibility, and Love"
Field and Office Support Coordinator Duties:
- MUST HAVE ADVANCED CAREGIVING SKILLS: Bathing, Toileting, Incontinence, Transferring, Body Mechanics, Dementia, Medications, etc.
- Warm and focused on building CAREGiver confidence and client relationships.
- Introduce CAREGivers to clients in client homes and review service plans. Conduct impromptu one-on-one training with CAREGivers in client homes.
- Supervise CAREGivers in client homes to ensure policy compliance and to observe and facilitate the strength of the CAREGiver to client relationship.
- Manage the distribution and use of GrandPad tablets in client homes. Train CAREGivers on client engagement with GrandPads.
- Deliver paperwork and supplies to client homes.
- Answer incoming calls with warmth and competence. Greet and help visitors to our office.
- Organize paperwork, files, packets, and electronic documents for the various departments in the company.
- Assist with service scheduling and CAREGiver recruiting as needed.
- Gain mastery of the technical systems, processes, and resources we rely on. Must be confident and competent with computers.
- Other duties as assigned by General Manager to support the overall operation of the business.
Attributes for Success:
- Responsibility and Ownership
- Confidence and Esteem
- Optimal Mental Attitude
- Focus and Goal Direction
- Ability to Get Outside Comfort Zone
- Job-Related Skills and Knowledge. Passion for Innovation.
- Home Instead Senior Care is a trusted brand name for seniors to get caregiving help at home.
- This position is for the Beaverton, Oregon Home Instead office owned and operated by Mike Brunt.
- Find out more about Home Instead Senior Care in Beaverton, Oregon at http://www.homeinstead.com/352.
- To honor God in all we do.
- To treat each other with dignity and respect.
- To encourage growth in ourselves and others.
- To build value in our service to others.
Schedule, Compensation and Benefits:
- This full-time position of 40 hours per week (8am to 5pm, with 1-hour lunch).
- $16 to $19 per hour depending on qualifications
- Quarterly and annual bonuses
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Major medical health insurance through Kaiser Permanente
- 401k retirement plan with 4% company match
- Highly supported 90-day training period
- In-office seated massages
- Mobile data discounts with Verizon and Sprint
- Supplemental AFLAC and other benefits
- A job you will love at a company you can be proud of...the TV commercials will warm your heart!
- Please click on "Apply Now" button below or go to https://tigardor.in-home-care-jobs.com/x/detail/a23t5csbkdz5
- From there, please provide requested information and upload your resume.
- In the cover letter field, please tell us why you feel you are a good fit for the job.
- Next we will be in touch for a phone interview or other next steps. Thank you for your interest!
|Title:||CAREGiver Trainer and Client Retention Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 8625 Sw Cascade Ave, Suite 420 Beaverton, OR 97008. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 503.747-4663. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.