Position Overview and Traits for Success:
- Full-time schedule. Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
- The CAREGiver recruiter and social media coordinator is expected to recruit, screen, hire, train and engage a staff of CAREGivers in order to provide the highest quality of service to clients. The CAREGiver recruiter and social media coordinator is expected to answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner as well as develop and implement new recruitment strategies online and within the community.
- The CAREGiver recruiter and social media coordinator is expected to prepare and publish weekly social media posts to engage CAREGivers and community members.
- Ideal candidates for this position have excellent people and networking skills, are a good listener, detail oriented, excellent oral and written communication skills, the ability to work independently, have sound judgement and good decision making skills, as well as the ability to demonstrate discretion.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- One year of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license and meet the requirements to be an insurable driver
- Full-time schedule, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm with a 1-hour lunch
- Hourly wage $17.00-$20.00 per hour plus monthly bonuses
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Major health insurance through Kaiser Permanente
- 401K retirement plan with 4% company match
- Supplemental Insurance through AFLAC
- At Home Instead we are committed to quality in-home care - we help seniors live happy, healthy lives in their own surroundings. Our mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families.
- Our Beaverton franchise office's vision statement is "Together, blessing lives through Courage, Responsibility, and Love."
- We work as an inter-disciplinary team to deliver personalized service to our clients and their families.
- We communicate with empathy, integrity and respect. We operate from a platform of defined values and keep ourselves accountable to adhere to those values.
- We have cultivated a work atmosphere that encourages growth and learning and supports you to be your best, both professionally and personally.
- We are grateful to be an industry leader, not just in the Portland area, but through out North America.
|Title:||CAREGiver Recruiter & Social Media Coordinator|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 8625 Sw Cascade Ave, Suite 420 Beaverton, OR 97008. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 503.747-4663. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.