At Home Instead Senior Care, our mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. The key to doing this is having excellent CAREGivers, and the key to having excellent CAREGivers is having an expert CAREGiver Recruitment Manager. If you are excited about making a difference for seniors by hiring amazing CAREGivers, please read on!
- Experienced: Management experience. At least 3 years work history in recruiting and hiring. College graduate. Degree(s) or certification(s) in recruiting and/or human resources
- High Character: integrity, honesty, resilience, authenticity, accountability, leader mindset
- Detail Focused: standards driven, compliance oriented, systematic, filing guru, can attend a multitude of details and still see the big picture of HR.
- Competent: sensible, productive, time manager, investigative, alert to risks and gaps
- People Focused: outgoing, confident, warm, a listener, intuitive, discreet, communicative, self-possessed, a relationship builder. Not a people pleaser.
- Heart for Seniors: Professional and/or personal experience in the world of seniors and caregiving.
- Write and post compelling ads to recruit the best caregiver applicants in our market.
- Use software to manage applicant inquiries. Pre-screen applicants, and schedule interviews.
- Conduct interviews to determine eligibility for employment. Oversee all screening tasks including background checks and drug testing.
- Hire new CAREGivers and conduct orientation meetings.
- Establish and maintain employee files. Electronic files and hard copies.
- Bridge relationship with new hires to other key office staff including trainer and scheduler.
- Orient CAREGivers about company benefits at 90 days, and conduct annual reviews with CAREGivers.
- Coach CAREGivers on policy compliance and apply formal discipline in cases of recurring non-compliance.
- Other HR related tasks and functions as agreed upon with general manager.
Wages and Schedule:
- $22 per hour. May be adjusted for qualifications listed above under “Ideal Candidate.”
- 40-hour work week - Monday through Friday with occasional weekend duties.
- Potential bonus compensation in the thousands of dollars each year.
- Kaiser Permanente for major medical health insurance
- Dental and vision plans available
- 401k retirement plan with up to 4% company match
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- In-office seated massages, team lunches, newly built / large / daylit office space, and other perks
- Mobile data plan discounts with Verizon and Sprint
- A job you will love coming to each day; for a company you can be proud of; with a manager who is invested in your personal and professional growth.
- Please click on "Apply Now" button below or go to: https://tigardor.in-home-care-jobs.com/x/detail/a23t5cssfm4d
- From there, please (1.) Fill out your contact information. (2.) Upload your resume. (3.) Write a cover letter describing why you feel you would be a good fit for the job.
- Next, we will contact you for a phone or in-office interview. Thanks for your interest!
|Title:||CAREGiver Recruitment and HR Manager|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 8625 Sw Cascade Ave, Suite 420 Beaverton, OR 97008. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 503.747-4663. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.