At Home Instead Senior Care, our mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. The key to doing this is having excellent CAREGivers, and the key to having excellent CAREGivers is having the best leadership for recruiting, training, and scheduling. If you are excited about making a difference for seniors and keeping Home Instead the employer of choice for amazing CAREGivers, please read on!
• Experienced: Management experience. At least 3 years work history in recruiting and hiring. College graduate. Degree(s) or certification(s) in recruiting and/or human resources
• High Character: integrity, honesty, resilience, authenticity, accountability, leader mindset
• Detail Focused: standards driven, compliance oriented, systematic, can attend a multitude of details and still see the big picture of HR.
• Competent: sensible, productive, time manager, investigative, alert to risks and gaps
• People Focused: outgoing, confident, warm, a listener, intuitive, discreet, communicative, self-possessed, a relationship builder. Not a people pleaser.
• Heart for Seniors: Professional and/or personal experience in the world of seniors and caregiving.
• Provide leadership for three functional areas of the business: CAREGiver Recruiting, CAREGiver Training, and CAREGiver Scheduling.
• Write and post compelling ads to recruit the best caregiver applicants in our market.
• Use software to manage applicant inquiries. Pre-screen applicants, and schedule interviews.
• Conduct interviews to determine eligibility for employment. Oversee all screening tasks including background checks and drug testing.
• Hire new CAREGivers and conduct orientation and training meetings.
• Supervise and assist scheduling coordinator with compatibility matching and overall resource utilization.
• Establish and maintain employee files. Electronic files and hard copies.
• Orient CAREGivers about company benefits at 90 days, and conduct annual reviews with CAREGivers.
• Coach CAREGivers on policy compliance and apply formal discipline in cases of recurring non-compliance.
• Other HR related tasks and functions as agreed upon with general manager.
Wages and Schedule:
• $51,000 annual salary.
• Full-time schedule.
• Bonus compensation per year up to 15% of annual salary.
• Kaiser Permanente for major medical health insurance
• Dental and vision plans available
• 401k retirement plan with up to 4% company match
• Paid holidays
• Paid time off
• In-office seated massages, team lunches, newly built / large / daylight office space, and other perks.
• Mobile data plan discounts with Verizon and Sprint
• A job you will love coming to each day; for a company you can be proud of; where your leadership will make a difference.
• Please click on "Apply Now" button below or
go to: https://tigardor.in-home-care-jobs.com/x/detail/a23t5cssfm4d
• From there, please (1.) Fill out your contact information. (2.) Upload your resume. (3.) Write a cover letter describing why you feel you would be a good fit for the job.
• Next, we will contact you for a phone or in-office interview. Thanks for your interest!
|Title:||Human Resources Manager|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 8625 Sw Cascade Ave, Suite 420 Beaverton, OR 97008. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 503.747-4663. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.