Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Why join us?
- Starting pay $15.25/ hr
- Flexible Scheduling (20-40 hours per week)
- Paid In Office Training
- Paid Time Off
- No Medical Certificates Required
- 24 Hour Office Support and Assistance
- Kaiser Health Plan Options
- Dental Benefits Option
- 401K Option With Company Match
- Prescription Discounts
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance Discount
- Mobile Phone Discounts
- Continued Education
- Weekend And Holiday Incentives
- Gift Card Incentives
- Birthday Gifts
- Unlimited Incentives For Referring CAREGivers And Clients
- Direct Deposit Option Twice Monthly
- Access to Paycheck on Demand/Same Day Pay
- Office Hosted Events
- CAREGiver Discussion And Support Groups
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at makeadifferenceforseniors.com or homeinstead.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.25 - $18.00 per hour
- 3-12 hour shifts available
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Regular distributions of PPE with online and in person education on how to properly utilize the equipment to maintain safety for our clients and CAREGivers. Our office is maintaining physical distancing standards and daily sanitation to train and support.
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Care needed for:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 8625 Sw Cascade Ave, Suite 420 Beaverton, OR 97008. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 503.747-4663. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.