Job Title: On Call Supervisor
Company: Home Instead Senior Care, Beaverton, OR
Hours: Evenings and Nights, 3 to 5 days per week
Wages: $14-$24 per hour worked depending on incoming call volume
Our Vision: Together Blessing Lives through Courage, Responsibility, and Love
- Home Instead Senior Care is a trusted brand name for seniors to get caregiving help at home.
- This position is for the Beaverton, Oregon Home Instead office owned and operated by Mike Brunt.
- Find out more about Home Instead Senior Care in Beaverton, Oregon at www.homeinstead.com/352.
- To honor God in all we do.
- To treat each other with dignity and respect.
- To encourage growth in ourselves and others.
- To build value in our service to others.
On Call Supervisor Duties:
- Work mostly from home.
- Receive all office phone calls on evenings and nights from 5 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Job sharing with a peer on-call supervisor to cover all 7 days per week.
- Answer calls in a friendly, professional manner. Respond quickly to voicemail, email, and text messages.
- Handle time-sensitive scheduling changes (ie. CAREGivers calling in sick). A regular, daytime office staff member is always assigned to back you up.
- Monitor and log both client and CAREGiver activity in our web-based software.
- Take messages and document all calls so office staff can respond if necessary the next business day.
- Gain mastery of our computer and phone systems.
- Payscale designed so you never get paid less than $14/hour for actual hours worked. Assumption is 2 hours of work each evening/night.
- So, on an evening where call volume is low and you work 30 minutes, you still get paid the $28.
- On evenings when you work more than 2 hours, you will be paid $14/hour for time worked.
- In-office trainings and meetings paid at $14/hour.
A Great Job For You If...
- You have work or family commitments during daytime hours, but still want to work a part-time job.
- You are passionate about human service and have a special affinity for seniors.
- You love being part of a team and making a meaningful difference for seniors and their families.
- Please click on "Apply Now" button below or go to https://tigardor.in-home-care-jobs.com/x/apply/a23t5csxb65v
- From there, please provide requested information and upload your resume.
- In the cover letter field, please tell us why you feel you are a good fit for the job.
- Next we will be in touch for a phone interview or other next steps. Thank you for your interest!
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 14780 SW Osprey Drive Suite 295 Beaverton, OR 97007. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 503.747-4663. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.